lunes, noviembre 06, 2006

Monty wants to go to Australia

Yup, that's right... as many people know I'm just waiting for this Australian university to confirm whether I'm going or not to the kangaroo...land. Well, if i must convince the people that are reading my application I can say that I am very smart, I work hard and I just want to go!! Damn it!. I deserve it, don't I? I am a very proactive geek...or nerd with a 90% scholarship, and... now I'm just babbling around.
Anyway, if I get a green light... well, I haven't checked where I'm going to live, I know nothing about getting a visa, I also do not know anything about medical insurance... ehm international medical insurance. In fact i didn't know that Sydney was on the right side of Australia until... 3 or 4 weeks ago.
Gee, I might just re-think about going to Australia....

No hay comentarios.: